habitable in Chinese
- Every inhabitant of this planet must contemplate that it may no longer be habitable .
- The house suffered only minor structural damage and could have been made habitable at relatively small cost .
- Walls and are habitable is normally termed as space
- Some of us had grave doubts that it would ever be habitable
- So the astronomers believe that it is potentially habitable
- When we first moved into this old house it was barely habitable
- Three factors , length , breadth and height of the habitable room
- Nothing habitable remains
- There are chinese people in almost every habitable part of this globe
- The lowest habitable story of a building , usually below ground level
- fit for habitation; "the habitable world"
What is the meaning of habitable in Chinese and how to say habitable in Chinese? habitable Chinese meaning, habitable的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.