fallen in Chinese
How to pronounce "fallen"Use "fallen" in a sentence
- I should fall down and die in the woods .
- When the boss falls from power , his lackeys disperse .
- They often fall out over some trifling matter .
- The suggestion of his fell upon deaf ears .
- The full cost of the wedding fell on me .
- The man conned me and i fell for it .
- At length i fell into some broils .
- Her face fell when she heard the news .
- Katydids were lamenting fall 's approach .
- The falling tree just grazed his chair .
- killed in battle; "to honor fallen soldiers"
- having lost your chastity; "a fallen woman"
- having fallen in or collapsed; "a fallen building"
- having dropped by the force of gravity; "fallen leaves covered the forest floor"; "sat on a fallen tree trunk"
What is the meaning of fallen in Chinese and how to say fallen in Chinese? fallen Chinese meaning, fallen的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.