fallacy in Chinese
[ 'fæləsi ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "fallacy"Use "fallacy" in a sentence
- He had no difficulty in disposing of the fallacy .
- Collins had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me .
- Collines had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me .
- Some of the fallacies that have pervaded management in the company now have been resolved .
- That very simple sentence showed me, as i still think, the fallacy in the argument of the first cause .
- Crane is also interested in the spectacle of war, which he describes with a painter's or a poet's responsiveness to colour and the pathetic fallacy .
- He wants a fallacy to expose, a blunder to pillory, requires a little sense of victory, a roll of the drums, to call his powers into full exercise .
- The fallacy has been exposed in its naked absurdity
- The fallacy of anti - administration monopoly and its vanishing
- The fallacies of many arguments are quite obvious
- a misconception resulting from incorrect reasoning
Synonyms: false belief,
- "fallaction deferred charge" in Chinese
- "fallacy of composition" in Chinese
- "fallacy of four concepts" in Chinese