fall back in Chinese
How to pronounce "fall back"Use "fall back" in a sentence
- The enemy fell back as our troops advanced .
- Jude fell back upon his old complaint .
- I fell back and hurt my head .
- Charlotte fell back and sat down heavily on the bed .
- He tries to fall back on the other pleasure of life .
- The enemy had to fall back on the second line of defence .
- The other ladies had fallen back at her approach .
- Then it fell back on saugar to await reinforcements .
- At least we can fall back on candles if the electricity fails .
- Bethune and the unit fell back to a town called sung chia chuang .
- go back to bad behavior; "Those who recidivate are often minor criminals"
Synonyms: relapse, lapse, recidivate, regress, retrogress,
Synonyms: lose, drop off, fall behind, recede,
- move back and away from; "The enemy fell back"
- hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
Synonyms: lag, dawdle, fall behind,
- fall backwards and down
- have recourse to; "The government resorted to rationing meat"
Synonyms: resort, recur,
What is the meaning of fall back in Chinese and how to say fall back in Chinese? fall back Chinese meaning, fall back的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.