fall away in Chinese
How to pronounce "fall away"Use "fall away" in a sentence
- The protecting canvas cover fell away in bits from the framework .
- In its light everything else dwindled and fell away from her .
- Life on the mississippi falls away in its final chapters, though the opening ones are magnificent .
- His grandeurs were stricken valueless; they seemed to fall away from him like rotten rags .
- Douglas lay watching his feet, free of the heavy shoes, the chunks of winter fallen away from them .
- On the afternoon of the second day, coming to the top of the hill, i saw all the country fall away before me down to the sea .
- As he worked alone on the land, or sat up with his ewes at lambing time, the facts and material of his daily life fell away .
- In his striving for wealth, power, or sexual satisfaction, he reverts to his true animal nature, and the facade of civilization falls away .
- And time seemed, nearly, to fall away from sullen, belligerent, battered faces, as though they were fleeing back to their first condition .
- In this crisis , all the prejudices fell away
What is the meaning of fall away in Chinese and how to say fall away in Chinese? fall away Chinese meaning, fall away的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.