facade in Chinese
How to pronounce "facade"Use "facade" in a sentence
- I tried to erect a facade of imperviousness and self-confidence .
- Throughout her life she has hidden her insecurities behind a facade of, at times, overweening self-confidence .
- She sat where she could watch the light glowing on the mellow facade of the old palace and syrinxes peeping between the reeds .
- In his striving for wealth, power, or sexual satisfaction, he reverts to his true animal nature, and the facade of civilization falls away .
- Aspect to the facade s exception when an exception fired
- Provide a facade interface for enterprise web services
- The session facade might look something like this
- Research , hunting , business . couid oniy be a facade
- To determine the messages passed to the facade
- I am what you see , i don ' t have a facade