fabulous in Chinese
[ 'fæbjuləs ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "fabulous"Use "fabulous" in a sentence
- The capital sunk in it is fabulous in amount .
- He became a fabulous being .
- It was a fabulous bargain .
- Germany was condemned to pay reparations on a fabulous scale .
- The fabulous statistics continued to pour out of the telescreen .
- The duchess of croydon's gem collection was among the world's most fabulous .
- These fabulous men differed markedly in their chosen direction for virginia and america .
- Are you okay ? - just fabulous , thanks , " trill "
- I ' ve had the fabulous idea of inviting your parents
- - are you okay ? - just fabulous , thanks , " trill "
- barely credible; "the fabulous endurance of a marathon runner"
- extremely pleasing; "a fabulous vacation"
- based on or told of in traditional stories; lacking factual basis or historical validity; "mythical centaurs"; "the fabulous unicorn"
Synonyms: mythic, mythical, mythologic, mythological,