fabric in Chinese
[ 'fæbrik ] Pronunciation:
noun plural: fabrics
- The fabric was displayed on a wired stand .
- You should choose a fabric that will wear well .
- You should choose a fabric that will last a long time .
- Wollen fabrics shrink in the wash .
- Their own badly torn industrial fabric could be repaired .
- This fabric stains easily .
- This fabric launders well .
- The desizing mixture is applied to the fabric using a padder .
- Society is a delicate fabric of sentiments and understandings .
- The fabric he represented had in no wise bowed its head .
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
Synonyms: cloth, material, textile,
- the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"