fabled in Chinese
How to pronounce "fabled"Use "fabled" in a sentence
- The house is fabled to have been inhabited by ghosts .
- It was like a beast long fabled for its ferocity .
- He grew up in a fabled land where the very names were poetry .
- The fabled south sea islands are scattered over the huge ocean like stars in the sky .
- Her older sister often fabled for amusement
- He saw that fabled bird of indian legend ,
- All the figures of in the book are fabled
- All the characters in the book are fabled
- Fabled to be even richer than persia ,
- And yet it was in some way if not as memory fabled it
- celebrated in fable or legend; "the fabled Paul Bunyan and his blue ox"; "legendary exploits of Jesse James"
What is the meaning of fabled in Chinese and how to say fabled in Chinese? fabled Chinese meaning, fabled的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.