fab in Chinese
How to pronounce "fab"Use "fab" in a sentence
- FAB ＝ Foreign Affairs Bureau 外事局。
- Faber cupped hands around his mouth .
- Faber was getting out via the east coast .
- "it's all right," faber said quickly .
- Faber had a cramp in his left calf .
- Henry faber was the man the police were hunting .
- Faber smiled and thought back to the dream .
- Faber attempted a thin smile .
- Faber watched the whole thing without comment .
- "mr. faber was the quiet sort," parkin said .
- The naval officer cackled and faber smiled .
- extremely pleasing; "a fabulous vacation"
What is the meaning of fab in Chinese and how to say fab in Chinese? fab Chinese meaning, fab的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.