earhart in Chinese
- You ' ve got a better chance taking amelia earhart to the prom3 than controlling the future
- Oddly enough , earhart songly 15 ) resembled lindbergh , whom the 16 ) press had 17 ) nicknamed lucky lindy
- The final fate of pioneer aviator amelia earhart has never been discovered , although theories abound
- When earhart first became well known in 1928 , as the first woman to fly over the atlantic , she was 18 ) dubbed lady lindy
- Her name was amelia earhart , and while she didn ' t make it to paris , she did get as far as ireland , making her the first woman to fly 4 ) solo across the atlantic
What is the meaning of earhart in Chinese and how to say earhart in Chinese? earhart Chinese meaning, earhart的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.