eared in Chinese
How to pronounce "eared"Use "eared" in a sentence
- Two silver - eared mesias tested for h5 virus
- Take this and roll your big - eared butt home with it
- Please make a copy of this dog - eared book for me
- Is no longer wet - nosed , waggy - tailed , or dog - eared @
- @ is no longer wet - nosed , waggy - tailed , or dog - eared
- Let go of me , you rabbit - eared . .
- Two silver - eared mesias tested positive for h5n1 virus
- The pages of this book are all dog - eared
- Let go of me , you rabbit - eared
- And the long - eared donkey and joseph and the talking walnut
- having ears (or appendages resembling ears) or having ears of a specified kind; often used in combinationAdjective
- worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down; "a somewhat dog-eared duke...a bit run down"-Clifton Fadiman; "an old book with dog-eared pages"
What is the meaning of eared in Chinese and how to say eared in Chinese? eared Chinese meaning, eared的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.