ear in Chinese
[ iə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "ear"Use "ear" in a sentence
- She has the ear of the company's chairman .
- A wisp of hair straggled across her ear .
- The suggestion of his fell upon deaf ears .
- The bullets whistled past his ears .
- Its note would reach deeper than the ear .
- Go on with your story; i am all ears .
- You have been over head and ears in care for him .
- It painfully affects my english ear .
- A distant song was wafted to our ears .
- He had a keen ear for voice of the people .
- the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
Synonyms: auricle, pinna,
- good hearing; "he had a keen ear"; "a good ear for pitch"
- attention to what is said; "he tried to get her ear"
- fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
Synonyms: spike, capitulum,