ear in Chinese
Phrasesa flea in sb.'s ear 刺耳的话。 A word in your ear. 我跟你私下讲句话。 about one's ears (某人)陷于尴尬[麻烦等]处境 (bring the house about one's ears 遭全家反对)。 be all ear 〔口语〕专心倾听。 be [go out] on one's ears 〔美俚〕发怒；无礼。 bend sb.'s ears 讲得使某人厌烦；和某人谈要事。 by the ears (动物)相斗；(人)扭打，倾轧；不和 (set the whole neighbourhood by the ears 挑拨离间，使四邻不和。 fall together by the ears 打起来)。 close [stop] one's ears to 完全不听。 fall on deaf ears 不被理睬，不受注意。 feel one's ears burning 感觉耳朵发烧(有人背地议论)。 get sb. on his ear 〔美俚〕使某人发火。 give sb. a thick ear 把(某人)打得鼻青脸肿。 give ear to 听，倾听。 give one's ears 不惜任何代价(要)。 have a good [poor] ear 听力好[不好]。 have an [no] ear for music 懂[不懂]音乐。 have [hold, keep] an ear to the ground 注意舆论等的动向，留心可能发生的事情。 have itching ears 爱听新奇消息、闲话。 have [gain, win] sb.'s ears 得到某人注意。 (go [through]) in at one ear and out at the other 左耳进右耳出，听了就忘。 kick [throw] sb. out on his ears 突然解雇某人。 lend one's ears to ＝give ear to. over head and ears ＝up to the ears. play [sing] by ear 1. 不看乐谱演奏[歌唱]。 2. 〔口语〕临时应付事态〔事先没有计划〕。 prick up one's ears 竖起耳朵听。 sleep upon both ears 酣睡。 tickle sb.'s ear 巴结，奉承某人。 turn a deaf ear to 装听不见[置若罔闻]。 up to the ears 深陷(债务等)。 Walls have ears. 〔谚语〕隔墙有耳。 (still) ear behind the ears 没有经验，缺乏训练。
Phrasesbe in the ear 正在抽穗。 come into ears 抽穗。
- She has the ear of the company's chairman .
- A wisp of hair straggled across her ear .
- The suggestion of his fell upon deaf ears .
- The bullets whistled past his ears .
- Its note would reach deeper than the ear .
- Go on with your story; i am all ears .
- You have been over head and ears in care for him .
- It painfully affects my english ear .
- A distant song was wafted to our ears .
- He had a keen ear for voice of the people .
- the sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
- the externally visible cartilaginous structure of the external ear
Synonyms: auricle, pinna,
- good hearing; "he had a keen ear"; "a good ear for pitch"
- attention to what is said; "he tried to get her ear"
- fruiting spike of a cereal plant especially corn
Synonyms: spike, capitulum,
What is the meaning of ear in Chinese and how to say ear in Chinese? ear Chinese meaning, ear的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.