ear lobe in Chinese
- Most ear lobes extend below the lower point of attachment of the ear .
- It slowly climbs onto tao zi ' s ear lobe
- Cang li man places back the cockroach on his right ear lobe
- Brown shelled eggs are produced by hens with red feathers and red ear lobes
- White shelled eggs are produced by hens with white feathers and white ear lobes
- Only its tail and right ear lobe are missing , apparently having been bitten off
- Ear lobe piercer
- Haematomas of comparable size were produced by subcutaneous injection of blood into both ear lobes of the animals followed by compression
- Fingerprints , iris scans and even details of the way people walk , their scars and the size and shape of their ear lobes will be collected
- In freezing weather , the exposed parts of the body such as the nose tip , ear lobes , cheeks and chin - may develop frostbites as the skin on them cools and the blood vessels become constricted thus cutting off the blood supply to the area
- the fleshy pendulous part of the external human ear
What is the meaning of ear lobe in Chinese and how to say ear lobe in Chinese? ear lobe Chinese meaning, ear lobe的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.