eagle in Chinese
[ 'i:gl ] Pronunciation:
noun plural: eagles
- The eagle never hunts near his own nest .
- Some merit the name of eagles .
- The eagle does not prey on its own nest .
- The eagle expanded his wings .
- She looked down at her viennese fan of eagle feathers .
- Eagles cleaved the sky .
- He returned to eagle and removed his helmet in the repressurized cabin .
- Mrs. hook eagles was a woman without a blemish in her character .
- A serpent and an eagle were struggling with each other in a deadly conflict .
- Yes , besides wild boar , i hunted owls , eagles , rabbits and squirrels .
- any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight
Synonyms: bird of Jove,
- an emblem representing power; "the Roman eagle"
- a former gold coin in the United States worth 10 dollars
- (golf) a score of two strokes under par on a hole
- shoot in two strokes under par
- shoot two strokes under par; "She eagled the hole"
Synonyms: double birdie,