eagerness in Chinese
[ 'i:gənis ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "eagerness"Use "eagerness" in a sentence
- He had a great eagerness to join the army .
- The recruit was all eagerness to go to the front .
- Madame merle appeared to note this eagerness .
- Herzog felt a deep, dizzy eagerness to begin .
- Montanelli's voice was almost harsh in its eagerness .
- He began to explain with the most considerable eagerness .
- Romor exuded friendliness, goodwill, indeed eagerness to please .
- She met his eagerness with that smiling, tantalizing passivity .
- In her eagerness she rose and supported herself of the arm of the chair .
- And the best of it is, his eagerness to help was not appreciated .
- prompt willingness; "readiness to continue discussions"; "they showed no eagerness to spread the gospel"; "they disliked his zeal in demonstrating his superiority"; "he tried to explain his forwardness in battle"
Synonyms: readiness, zeal, forwardness,
- a positive feeling of wanting to push ahead with something
Synonyms: avidity, avidness, keenness,