e in Chinese
How to pronounce "e"Use "e" in a sentence
(pl. E's, e's )
4.〔美国〕(顺序)第五等，(成绩)“劣等”〔注意，有时E也作成绩优等 (excellent) 的符号〕。
5.＝Ecstasy “摇头丸” 〔一种能使吸食者产生灵魂出窍感觉的毒品〕。
- The line ab intersects the line cd at e .
- In other words, e is the lower part of-a .
- The lines ab and cd intersect at e .
- The old feel the cold weather mor e than the young .
- The locus e of points is an ellipsoid .
- Please add more spic e to the cake .
- We assumed that e is a real number .
- At point e, the substance is wholly in the vapor phase .
- You 've made a mistake -- you 've left out the letter e .
- They get e punishment designed to discourage the other .
- the 5th letter of the Roman alphabet
- the base of the natural system of logarithms; approximately equal to 2.718282...
What is the meaning of e in Chinese and how to say e in Chinese? e Chinese meaning, e的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.