can in Chinese
[ kæn, kən ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "can"Use "can" in a sentence
- Acids used in pickling can include sulfuric .
- Too much oxygen can also block regeneration .
- The races can be further subdivided .
- I can not bring him to my point of view .
- I am afraid i can not speak for geoff .
- It can break up a bad traffic snarl .
- But you can breast them in an afternoon .
- Can we speak about plans for the holidays ?
- When can you take delivery of the car ?
- Can you forgive this ignorant woman ?
- airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
Synonyms: tin, tin can,
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
Synonyms: toilet, lavatory, lav, john, privy, bathroom,
- a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
Synonyms: toilet, commode, crapper, pot, potty, stool, throne,
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
Synonyms: buttocks, nates, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, derriere, fanny, ass,
- a buoy with a round bottom and conical top
Synonyms: can buoy,
- the quantity contained in a can
Synonyms: canful, Verb
- preserve in a can or tin; "tinned foods are not very tasty"
Synonyms: tin, put up,
- terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
Synonyms: displace, fire, give notice, dismiss, give the axe, send away, sack, force out, give the sack, terminate,