cabined in Chinese
- The cabin was built on the border of the forest .
- He looked around at the sunny cabin .
- I ran to the cabin and put the life-belt on .
- I'd like to sign on as cabin boy .
- Anxiously, he paced outside the cabin door .
- He sprang from the cabin window as he said this .
- It 's very hot in the cabin let 's go to deck .
- The cabins were in the bowels of the ship
- One feels cooped up in a cabin on board a ship .
- Rubinovitz stepped into the cabin .
What is the meaning of cabined in Chinese and how to say cabined in Chinese? cabined Chinese meaning, cabined的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.