cabbage in Chinese
[ 'kæbidʒ ] Pronunciation:
noun plural: cabbages
- A rabbit lopped among cabbages .
- May i trouble you for a little cabbage ?
- We can also pickle red cabbage .
- Strain off the water from the cabbage when it is cooked .
- The cabbage has been overcooked .
- It grows like a cabbage .
- More of the land is planted to cabbages than to tomatoes .
- A crop of tomatoes enriches the soil and makes it suitable for growing cabbage .
- Did you also get ground pork , cabbage , garlic and pepper for the filling ?
- We shall have frost tonight , do n't forget to cover up the cabbages with the mat .
- any of various types of cabbage
- any of various cultivars of the genus Brassica oleracea grown for their edible leaves or flowers
Synonyms: cultivated cabbage, Brassica oleracea,
- informal terms for money
Synonyms: boodle, bread, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum, Verb
- make off with belongings of others
Synonyms: pilfer, purloin, pinch, abstract, snarf, swipe, hook, sneak, filch, nobble, lift,