boat in Chinese
[ bəut ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "boat"Use "boat" in a sentence
past tense: boated past participle: boated plural: boats present participle: boating
- We go boating on the lake every weekend .
- He shouted to me that the boat was sinking .
- The boat was moving quickly toward the shore .
- He sailed the boat between the islands .
- Sometimes someone would speak in a boat .
- The boat made slow headway against the tide .
- She untied the rope and set the boat adrift .
- The crocodiles boated around in the lilies .
- We travel in a small boat against the wind .
- The two boats sank together into the sea .