a jacket in Chinese
How to pronounce "a jacket"Use "a jacket" in a sentence
- She wore a jacket and skirt of purple velvet .
- He bought a jacket at the gentleman 's outfitters .
- The moment he was gone, she ran to a closet and got out the ruin of a jacket which tom had gone pirating in .
- Mr jones : thank you . and i ' d like a jacket
- Big guy . always wears sweats , never a jacket
- Big guy . aiways wears sweats , never a jacket
- She wore a sweater , but she did not wear a jacket
- He bought a jacket at the gentleman ' s outfitters
- I need a jacket . i have this heavy coat me
- Yes , please . i ' m looking for a jacket
What is the meaning of a jacket in Chinese and how to say a jacket in Chinese? a jacket Chinese meaning, a jacket的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.