颂 meaning in English
1.(颂扬) praise; extol; eulogize; laud
Phrases歌功颂德 eulogize sb.'s virtues and achievements; sing the praises of sb.2.(祝颂) express good wishes
Phrases敬颂大安 with my best regardsⅡ名词
1.(颂歌) song; ode; paean; eulogy: 《黄河颂》 ode to the huanghe river; 《祖国颂》 ode to our motherland
2.(《诗经》 中的祭祀歌词) a section in the book of songs consisting of sacrificial songs
3.(姓氏) a surname
Phrases颂阳 song yang
- His recitation was cadenced and rich in feeling .
- The king was the first toast drunk by the officers .
- They call it the baikal sea and sing songs about it .
- Nim remembered, years ago, coming across a book called in praise of elder women .
- Like the others, they lived up to the resolute sentiment of longfellow's "psalm of life" .
- The astronomical clock , invented by the chinese scientist su song over 800 years ago , was the first of its kind in the world. it gave the correct time of the day and night , as well as the sunrise and the sunset .
- The chorister asked the audience to sing out
- Fu heng estate chung nga court , tai po - cheung sha wan
- The festival celebrates both the living and the dead
- Miss chiu ka chung , business administration , year 4
What is the meaning of 颂 in English and how to say 颂 in English? 颂 English meaning, 頌的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.