颁布法令 meaning in English
How to pronounce "颁布法令"Use "颁布法令" in a sentence
- Las vegas - city officials have made it illegal to sleep within 500 feet of urine or feces
- In 1903 , the boundary of the " city of victoria " was gazetted by the government and was labeled by boundary stones
- Windisch installed the holes after the introduction of a new law which prohibits smoking in restaurants
- The third french republic issued a decree in 1873 , designating officially the elysee palace as the residence of president of the french republic
- Such collaboration has already led the indonesia forestry ministry to issue a decree establishing an elephant conservation centre in riau and halt to natural forest conversion
- On august 9th 2001 george bush decreed that no federal money could be spent on research on embryonic stem - cell cultures ( known as “ lines ” ) created after that date
- The indonesian capital jakarta imposed a ban on smoking in public places and offices in an effort to discourage the habit , which accounts for 57 , 000 deaths a year nationwide
每年印度尼西亚约有5 . 7万人死于吸烟引起的各种疾病，为遏止这一恶习，该国首都雅加达近日颁布法令，规定在公共场合及办公室内禁止吸烟。
- This year , legislatures in 10 states have enacted laws mandating a higher minimum than federal law requires , bringing 23 states and the district of columbia above that threshold
- This is a prevalent misconception in many people ' s minds ? ? that love , like merchandise , can be " stolen " . numerous states , in fact , have enacted laws allowing damages for " alienation of affections "
这是许多人心目中普遍存在的一种错觉? ?爱情,像商品一样,可以“偷走” 。实际上，许多州都颁布法令，允许索取“情感转让”赔偿金。
What is the meaning of 颁布法令 in English and how to say 颁布法令 in English? 颁布法令 English meaning, 頒布法令的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.