颁发 meaning in English
[ bānfā ] Pronunciation:
- Five medals of honor were awarded on august .
- One of the mayor's jobs is the presentation of prizes .
- No title of nobility shall be granted by the united states .
- I will keep the law given by god, sanctioned by man .
- The mayor gave away the prizes at the school sports meeting .
- Since 1979 , the state has given gold and silver awards for the best industrial artifacts ..
- At the south bank polytechnic in london students refused to come forward to receive awards from her .
- When a plane has passed all the tests it can get a government certificate of airworthiness .
- This splendid record will, of course, be financially recognized when bonuses are distributed in december .
- He obtained his license as a preacher of the gospel, with some compliments from the presbytery by whom it was bestowed .