颀长 meaning in English
[ qícháng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "颀长"Chinese meaning for "颀长"Use "颀长" in a sentence
- She was a tall, blond woman, slender, and stately, and beautiful .
- The handsome young fellow, with indelible whipple charm stamped on his bright features .
- While the point was being debated a tall agile gentleman of fair complexion, wearing a long yellow ulster came from the far end of the bar .
- Antonia's figure, with its throat settled in the collar of her cape, slender, tall, severe, looked impatient and remote amongst the bustle .
- The young woman was tall , with a figure of perfect elegance on a large scale
- They really fitted him , - it was his first made - to - order suit , - and he seemed slimmer and better modelled
- During one of the intervals , we left our seats and , in the corridor , we saw a tall woman whom my friend greeted with a bow
- Men may prefer slim women and women favour tall men , but both will alter their demands in response to market conditions
- Tall and slender almost to a fault , she possessed in the highest degree the art of concealing this oversight of nature simply by the way she arranged the clothes she wore
- Her daughter estelle , a slight , insignificant - looking girl of sixteen , the thankless period of life , quitted the large footstool on which she was sitting and silently came and propped up one of the logs which had rolled from its place
- More examples： 1 2