顿河 meaning in English
[ dùnhé ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "顿河"Chinese meaning for "顿河"Use "顿河" in a sentence
- Neither the upper bend of the don, nor the crucial land bridge, had been secured .
- Near stalingard, the river don and volga converge in a very striking way .
- The fact was communicated
- But in doing so i ' d be killing the smartest catfish in the ashton river
- . . . but in doing so i ' d be killing the smartest catfish in the ashton river
. . .但如果这样我就会杀掉阿斯顿河里最聪明的一条鱼
- There crossed the river the only rail road leading toward the caucasus with its large quantity of oil
- In quiet don , the author sholokhov deals with the time space of art in a distinct way , which is displayed by his subjective play with the time and the construction of image space
- From its source , the river first flows southeast to voronezh , then southwest to its mouth . the main city on the river is rostov on don , its main tributary the donets
- Golden pocket - watch case with meissen porcelain plate decorated with the canaletto view on dresden and the goddes saxonia , river god points to the ruins of the church of our lady " frauenkirche
- He was a connoisseur and lover of horses , and had lately obtained a big sorrel horse with white tail and mane , a fine spirited beast of the don breed , on whom he could out - gallop every one
- More examples： 1 2