顿时 meaning in English
[ dùnshí ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "顿时"Chinese meaning for "顿时"Use "顿时" in a sentence
- The quiet village suddenly became astir .
- He instantly regretted his words .
- The threat of redundancy was suddenly removed .
- I thought directly of rosanna spearman .
- He recognized familiar points at once .
- Instantly the stick jumped out his hand .
- The sudden bang froze us in our tracks .
- A fresh terror struck upon my soul .
- The meeting hall was seething at once .
- An excited buzz ran around the courtroom .