顿挫 meaning in English
[ dùncuò ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "顿挫"Chinese meaning for "顿挫"Use "顿挫" in a sentence
- Cadence means the rise and fall of the voice in reading with rhythm .
- A new thing, a great hitch, had happened yesterday in the gliding and noiseless current of his life .
- Shortage of resources and frustration of china ' s early modernization
- They were baffled in their attempt
- Meanwhile the growing up and declining of east - asian gives us a new angle of view
- There will be setbacks and steep corrections along the way and we ' re currently in one of those periods
- The former is concerned with the basic reactions of cells and tissues to abnormal stimuli that underlie all diseases
- This illustration ( same case as preious image ) shows endothelial cells arranged in more compact sheets with abortie ascular spaces . moderate cytologic atypia is seen
- The lines of strew and random cross each other , rapid , slow , pause and transition , which depicted the tenacity of the rocks and stones ; also the mild light and shade appeared the sheer of the mountain and the depth of valley
- While wang insisted that china favors an expanded council , as long as most of the new members come from the third world , his procedural demands threaten to stall momentum for broader council membership , diplomats said
- More examples： 1 2