贴 meaning in English
How to pronounce "贴"Chinese meaning for "贴"Use "贴" in a sentence
1.(粘贴) stick; paste; glue
Phrases2.(紧挨) nestle up to; snuggle up to
Phrases3.(贴补) subsidize; help financially
(津贴) allowance; subsidies
(服从; 顺从) submissive; obedient
- My aunt is full of copy-book axioms .
- Dr. middleton bowed to the litany .
- They have pasted up a notice on the wall .
- You do the painting and i will do the papering .
- Everything is satisfactorily arranged on a sound basis .
- Do not cling to the kerb when you are driving .
- The other hand he slipped under his cheek .
- Strips of tape covered the glass cabinets .
- We papered over the stains on the wall .
- The children were beaten into submission .
What is the meaning of 贴 in English and how to say 贴 in English? 贴 English meaning, 貼的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.