贴身 meaning in English
How to pronounce "贴身"Chinese meaning for "贴身"Use "贴身" in a sentence
- 1.(紧挨着身体的) next to the skin
- I always wear flannel next my skin .
- Plender end wilcox became joint grooms of the chambers .
- The general's valet de chambre was dressing his hair at the moment when the stranger entered .
- Selma ascher stood at the globe, outlining a delicious thigh under the slim blue skirt .
- He was touched, i suppose, because he took it at last and tied it quickly round his waist under the jacket, on his bare skin .
- It was long past noon when he awoke. his valet had crept several times on tiptoe into the room to see if he was stirring .
- When catherine was twenty years old, her aunt lavinia was still one of the most striking features of her immediate entourage .
- The captive ' s arms were pinioned to his sides
- We are ready to help and bring values
- The jacket is shaped ( ie becomes narrower ) at the waist
What is the meaning of 贴身 in English and how to say 贴身 in English? 贴身 English meaning, 貼身的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.