自制 meaning in English
[ zìzhì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "自制"Chinese meaning for "自制"Use "自制" in a sentence
- Her self-command did not sink with it .
- The machine was made in our own plant .
- He can not do it. he has no will power .
- These factors may overcome his self-control .
- I wondered if i would flip out .
- The men have lost control .
- A "bad" trip can destroy a person's stability .
- I cannot say that i think much of your great renunciation .
- White-coated waiters were on call throughout the day .
- Emmy lost control of herself .