结束 meaning in English
How to pronounce "结束"Chinese meaning for "结束"Use "结束" in a sentence
- finish; closure; foreclosure; end; terminate; conclude; wind up; close; come to an end; come to a close; put an end to; abolish; bring sth. to a close; draw to a close; make an end of sth.; bring (the matter) to an early conclusion; in conclusion; come to a conclusion; at the conclusion of; put a termination to sth.; come to a termination; bring sth. to a termination; break off; see the last of sth. over and done with; put paid to; be over
- "结束的结束" in English: finishedfinish
- "行结束, 表结束" in English: eol
- "表结束" in English: end of list
- "擦除；结束" in English: mop-up
- "带结束" in English: end of tape; eot
- "导致,结束" in English: lead to
- "到处；结束" in English: all over
- "断绝,结束" in English: break off
- "结束, 告终" in English: come to the end
- "结束, 穷尽" in English: be at an end
- "结束, 终止" in English: come to a period; put an end to
- "结束, 做完" in English: have done
- "结束,结果" in English: wind up
- "结束,完成" in English: get through
- "结束,完了" in English: over
- It can break up a bad traffic snarl .
- The theatre was empty after the show .
- I've been through it, and it is over .
- But the immediate crisis was soon over .
- At half-time the advantage lay with them .
- The army pulled back after the battle .
- They have decreed an end to all this fighting .
- He was all in at the end of the race .
- A bullet through the heart ended him .
- Their long struggle ended in failure .
What is the meaning of 结束 in English and how to say 结束 in English? 结束 English meaning, 結束的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.