瘀 meaning in English
[ yù; yū ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "瘀"Chinese meaning for "瘀"Use "瘀" in a sentence
- Besides ourselves, there was in this damp offensive rooma woman with a black eye, nursing a poor little gasping baby by the fire .
- They all looked up at us as we came in, and the woman seemed to turn her face towards the fire, as if to hide her bruised eye; nobody gave us any welcome .
- Study on the extracting method for xiaoyuning granule
- Study on quality standard of jianshenhuayu granules
- The blood - activating and stasis - eliminating effect of
- Blood stasis syndrome and microscopic disorder in tongue
- Talk about characteristics of edema caused by blood stasis
- Distinguishing viral hepatitis by syndrome differentiation
- Study on the regulatory blood sugar of kugi capsule
- Acut attack of coronary heart disease treated by ch