痴迷 meaning in English
[ chīmí ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "痴迷"Chinese meaning for "痴迷"Use "痴迷" in a sentence
- I had bound myself to her indissolubly in a moment of folly .
- The sight of those sun-warmed cheeks, and fingers twining round the flower-stalks, her pearly teeth, and hair all fragrant, stole the reason out of shelton .
- You still hung upon you mysterious married lady
- So mad , he can ' t wait for october
- Of course , that ' s because i ' m completely insane
- Pity the world , or else this glutton be ,
- She ' s beyond uptight . almost makes her fun to be around
- Hobbies : golf which he is crazy about nowadays
- The noises that she made kept me awake , oh
- I ' m a huge fan of spontaneous first dates