痴情 meaning in English
[ chīqíng ] Pronunciation:
- My mad hopes were dead leaves .
- He 's infatuated with that girl .
- It was satisfying to feel that she was so fond of him .
- His voice expressed the frustration he felt at being unable to put his feeling into words .
- The dark state to which her incurable passion for him had brought her now pained her terribly .
- Yossariun kissed her ears and her closed eyes romantically and rubbed the backs of her thighs .
- Her eyes, wandering over a wide tract of country to the southeast, fondly rested on the farthest ridge of hills in the horizon .
- For smoke, which is the london ivy, had so wreathed itself round peffer's name, that the affectionate parasite quite overpowered the parent tree .
- His temptation is not adequate to the risk .
- A : i ’ m crazy about sally , but she doesn ’ t know