痴心妄想 meaning in English
[ chīxīnwàngxiǎng ] Pronunciation:
- He had this same mad idea a few years ago .
- He hopes against hope that no one would know the open secret .
- Such crude resolves are consistent with the infatuation of the men of rome .
- I have to put it past me . my dad , liesel . .
- I have to put it past me . my dad , liesel
- There is no way that you are smarter than me
- Such wishful thinking of theirs will never be realized
- Do not imagine , miss bennet , that your ambition will ever be gratified
- - is to lie to yourself
- Don ' t hope for lower tax for your income . that would be crying for the moon