法令 meaning in English
[ fǎlìng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "法令"Chinese meaning for "法令"Use "法令" in a sentence
- It's a shameful, wicked, abominable law .
- The case was terminated by statute .
- Slave codes were not always precisely followed .
- This mode of address was now prescribed by decree .
- This provision is notable .
- The section defines the extent of application of the act .
- The french foreign legion was founded by a royal ordinance .
- He opened his book of statues on the table and scanned the index .
- The commands of government supplement the function of the price system .
- A few weeks after this angry scene a new law was made .