攻 meaning in English
[ gōng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "攻"Chinese meaning for "攻"Use "攻" in a sentence
- They rallied their energies for the counter-attack ...
- Leninggrad was encircled but not taken .
- The advancing troops recoiled before the counter-attack .
- You are to take the enemy stronghold before dawn .
- Dantes reflected that he must attack his wedge .
- It is better, on such hands, to tackle the side suit at once .
- The citadel of the commonwealth and empire could not be stormed .
- He led his army into persia, and he conquered many lands .
- The next thing we'll do is counter-attack, boots and all .
- His appearance in the flesh ended the rumors about his death .