改革 meaning in English
[ gǎigé ] Pronunciation:
- The raging trend of reforms is irresistible .
- They will fight reform to the last ditch .
- We are making changes in various directions .
- They are pushing for electoral reform .
- Another paper was on church reform .
- She did not plan to revolutionize anything .
- The reforms have been well received by the public .
- The forces of reaction made reform difficult .
- A new leader will reform the unjust system .
- Very good results have been achieved in rural reform .