改革者 meaning in English
How to pronounce "改革者"Use "改革者" in a sentence
- reformist n
- The reformer tilted at gambling .
- The reformers thundered against drinking and gambling .
- The detention centers came under criticism from penal reformers .
- A band of native reformers now appeared alongside of this ostman movement .
- Reformers could never rest secure so long as bosses controlled the party structure .
- Municipal reformers also fought hard to obtain home rule and an end to legislative interference in municipal administration .
- Doctrinaire reformers demanded the whole loaf of reform and denounced roosevelt when he accepted half or two thirds of the loaf .
- By enacting the first statues of this kind from 1896 to 1909, australia and great britain provided inspiration to american reformers .
- Thankfully , the reformers have not been deterred
- The saints , as we said , are the true reformers
What is the meaning of 改革者 in English and how to say 改革者 in English? 改革者 English meaning, 改革者的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.