改道 meaning in English
[ gǎidào ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "改道"Chinese meaning for "改道"Use "改道" in a sentence
- They changed their route and went to hangzhou .
- The huanghe river changed its course many times in history .
- The yellow river changed its course to the sea for 26 times .
- If no accidents occur on the way , like punctured tyres , diversions of traffic , sudden descent of fog , they will be on time .
- Mr . branson , lay in a course for the kolarun system
- Citybus nwfb diversions for sunday s marathon
- Diversion before resuming original routeing ctb route
- A relocation of bus terminus and route diversion
( a )搬迁巴士总站及巴士线改道
- The channel change of lower reaches of yellow river
- They diverted the river to supply water to the town