改过自新 meaning in English
- start with a clean slate; turn over a new leaf; become a new man; correct one's errors and make a fresh start; repent and reform; convert from a bad life to a good one; reform oneself; correct one's mistakes and turn over a new leaf; mend one's ways and start anew
- But they must turn over a new leaf .
- That blow proved his redemption .
- That blow was his redemption .
- I bound him over to good behaviour .
- Turn over a new leaf
- She knew that he could only repent, and not reform .
- The criminals were sent to prison for corrective punishment .
- The boy's first impulse was to be grateful, and reform .
- I'm entering on my last reform--i know it--yes, and i'll win .
- Since then she has done all the reforming that any correctional institution could desire .
What is the meaning of 改过自新 in English and how to say 改过自新 in English? 改过自新 English meaning, 改過自新的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.