抢 meaning in English
1.(抢劫) rob; loot
Phrases敌军士兵抢走了艺术博物馆的珍藏。 the enemy soldiers looted the treasures of the art museum. 那个人抢走了我的钱包。 that man robbed me of my wallet. 他们抢走了那家银行几千美元。 they robbed the bank of thousands of dallors.2.(抢夺) snatch; grab
Phrases别抢! don't grab! 她把照片抢了过去。 he snatched away the photo.3.(抢先; 争先) vie for; scramble for
Phrases抢干脏活重活 vie with each other for the dirtiest or hardest jobs; 抢球 scramble for the ball4.(赶紧; 突击) rush
Phrases抢收 rush in the harvest; 抢修河堤 rush to repair dikes5.(刮掉或擦掉物体表面的一层) scrape; scratch
Phrases把锅底抢一抢 scrape the bottom of the pot; 磨剪子抢菜刀 sharpen scissors and kitchen knives; 那男孩跌倒了, 抢掉了膝盖上的皮。 the boy fell and scraped the skin off his knee.
- Infants were rent from their mother 's arms .
- They had stolen me from my own country .
- He gripped his pistol tightly , just in case .
- Bob nabbed a good seat in the theatre .
- Madeleine snatched your position right up .
- If you get a gun stuck, let me know .
- Infant were rent from their mother's arms .
- You yourself were speaking of plunder just now .
- We've had a run on jeans from china .
- Shall he suck the bone he robbed us of ?
What is the meaning of 抢 in English and how to say 抢 in English? 抢 English meaning, 搶的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.