抢劫 meaning in English
[ qiǎngjié ] Pronunciation:
- The raid was all over in three minutes .
- Two masked men held up a mail van .
- To ask such prices is sheer robbery .
- The mugger thrust at his victim with a knife .
- He has done time for armed robbery .
- His account of the robbery won't hold water .
- He was put away for ten years for armed robbery .
- Private looting is heavily punished .
- He was sent down for ten years for armed robbery .
- The police have uncovered a scheme of robbery .