抢劫一空 meaning in English
- loot [rob] to the last pin
- Every kikuyu business and home has been looted and burned
- Most pirates force their way on to the ships , take what they want and are gone within minutes
- Loaded down with their precious wedding gifts , their small caravan was attacked by bandits . that was their first experience in china
- Never did any bird flying back to a plundered nest which it had left brimful of chirping young ones , express more complete despair in its anguished cries and flutterings , than she by her single oh ! and the change that transfigured her late happy countenance
What is the meaning of 抢劫一空 in English and how to say 抢劫一空 in English? 抢劫一空 English meaning, 搶劫一空的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.