抛石 meaning in English
- rock rip-rap; riprap
- The besieging forts would have a great big sling
- The besieging forts would have a great big sling . .
- Standard guide for placement of riprap revetments
- Known as a trebuchet , and they used it to fire rocks over the ramparts
- . . . known as a trebuchet , and they used it to fire rocks over the ramparts
- Rubble mound breakwater
- Analysis and control of compaction by blasting to construct deep water rubble - mound foundation
- Rayleigh wave testing the dynamic compacted ground filling stones into the sea in shenzhen city
- Technical research and improvement and technology discussion on self - jacking up platform for riprap and trim
- Analysis of the scour to the river bed along the southern main dike of the jingjiang river before and after throwing stones into the nearshore water
What is the meaning of 抛石 in English and how to say 抛石 in English? 抛石 English meaning, 拋石的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.