年轻 meaning in English
[ niánqǐng ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "年轻"Chinese meaning for "年轻"Use "年轻" in a sentence
- He wished he were young again, single .
- Young princes speak in courtly phrases .
- The young cheap-jack had got the gift of gab .
- She was so simple and young and headlong .
- The young ball player will bear watching .
- She seemed younger, lighter of heart .
- The young poland navy distinguished itself .
- The young heiress was a good match .
- Her eyes had remain young and vivacious .
- He is besotted by her youth and beauty .