干到底 meaning in English
- go the big figure
- go through
- She has determined to see the job through .
- You'd better stick to it .
- Never bluff unless you are prepared to carry through .
- Nixon, whatever his travail, would see it through .
- The lad is strong-willed ; once he starts doing something , he won't leave off until he 's finished it .
- They painted the kitchen and then decided to go the whole hog and redecorate the other rooms as well .
- If you accept this money , you are in till it ' s over
- Better never to begin than never to make an end
- I will carry out my plan regardless of the consequences
- The crime had been begun , its completion was inevitable
What is the meaning of 干到底 in English and how to say 干到底 in English? 干到底 English meaning, 干到底的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.