干事 meaning in English
[ gànshì ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "干事"Chinese meaning for "干事"Use "干事" in a sentence
- He has his own set way of doing things .
- He works in a bank .
- The stewards will inspect the course to see if racing is possible .
- The gang at the party headquarters put this paper out before the primaries .
- The march was orderly, with female stewards keeping the women inline .
- "you'll have to arrange about a part to dissect," the secretary told him .
- You'll find rough, sir, but you'll find us ready .
- There was not red-headed to be seen except my own and that of the manager .
- The secretary telephones mrs. phillips and finds she has some rooms available .
- "you reckon folks really act like that?" bigger asked, full of the sense of a life he had never seen .